Welcome to Penang Seaview Holiday. Your Perfect Holiday Destination. Browse, interact, share and book your holiday apartment.
Hi, my name is Sam and together with my partner, we own a Holiday Apartment in Penang.
Complete with leisure facilities and located in the best tourist belt in the state of Penang, near lush golden sandy beaches, it’s the place to spend your perfect holiday on the island.
We have designed this website to provide you with the information you need to plan your holiday in Penang, one of the hottest and must-go islands in the world to explore as rated by Yahoo!
Kick back and enjoy the sunny weather, relax by the pool side and enjoy the tranquilly or take a short trip to Georgetown, a designated UNESCO Heritage City and learn about what makes this city unique.
Custom make your own holiday with the freedom from knowing that facilities, restaurants, pubs and shops are within walking distance from the apartment.
To find your way around while in Penang, we recommend one of the following apps:
- NLife Singapore and Malaysia – Apple | Android an offline GPS Navigation App with Maps preloaded. There is 14 day trial period before it locks up so perfect for short holidays. [FREE TO TRY]
- Waze Social GPS Maps and Traffic – Apple | Android get live feed from the people around your route with traffic information requires data (sometimes roaming) on your device to access live maps [FREE]
- Google Maps – for Android devices. We favour this over Apple’s own Map even on iOS devices as it has multiple route feature and sometimes live traffic information depending on your location [FREE]
- Apple Maps – for iOS devices, iPhone and iPad with cellular connection, why not use what is already there. Use of the app for navigation requires data (sometimes roaming) on your device to access live maps [FREE]
- Sygic Singapore & Malaysia: GPS Navigation – Apple | Android an offline GPS navigation app similar to NLife with Maps preloaded. [USD29]
[themify_hr color=”white” width=”100%” border_width=”1px” ]
- TomTom South East Asia [USD49]
- Papago! GPS Navigation SG&MY [USD25]
- Malaysia Map by Streetdirectory [FREE]
For more travelling information see Getting Around.